VOXELS | BACHELOR HOUSE


VOXELS .pt
Enchufada/Nigthrunners/Con+ainer

"For over 10 years, Pedro and Pedro insist on talking to people through music, one that goes by the name of "House", one you hear and dance to indoor or outdoors. They met each other 5 years ago, between DJ sets and long studio sessions and 2 years ago they decided to build a "house" together: Voxels.

Voxels discovered the sounds of the machines that have a voice and used these sounds in EP's published in national and international labels such as Enchufada, Top Billin/Nighttunners or Con+ainer, and remixed various artists worldwide (Buraka Som Sistema, Chromatics, Tomas BarfodSpektrum, Moullinex, Ben Mono, etc. ..) showing separate rooms of their "house", but never revealing the plant.

Inspired by the greats of "House", they decided it was time to build their own to welcome us in, so here's their first album: "Bachelor House." It is an ode to the best dance music of the late '90s, happy Disco-House, melodic and funky. Powerful, fun and melodic, it's an album that takes us on a journey through the world of dance music lovers, with a surprisingly organic and warm result."

-:-

This is my house.
There are many like it, but this one is mine.
It is my life.
I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me my house is useless.
Without my house, I am useless.
My house is human, even as I am human, because it is my life.
Thus, I will learn it as a brother.
I will learn its weaknesses, its strengths, its rooms, its walls, its windows and its foundations.
I will keep my house clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready.
We will become part of each other.

-:-

Artist: Voxels
Title: Bachelor House
Label: Optimus Discos
Cat: ####

01. Intro (Houseman's Creed)
02. My House ft. Sam Sanchez
03. Roulette
04. Bachelor House
05. Stealing Kisses
06. Paradise ft. Ghetthoven
07. All Right Now
08. Make U Mine
09. Shubundura
10. Get Out
11. Know You
12. Yeah Babe
13. All Night

Download It Here (Optimus Discos/Direct Link)

-:-

Links
VOXELS | Website
VOXELS | Facebook
VOXELS | Soundcloud
VOXELS | Mixcloud
VOXELS | Twitter