BUSH DOCTORS | THERE'S IS A GHOST IN MY HOUSE



BUSH DOCTORS .uk
Bush Doctor Music

Bush Doctors have a horrifically good track out today: There’s a Ghost in my House, featuring Heather McCallum, crosses over from the other side in the form of three tantalising blood-curdling mixes, sure to bring cold fear into the hearts of the funkless (as you can read @ ghettofunk.co.uk)

-:-

Artist: Bush Doctors
Title: There's A Ghost In My House
Label: Bush Doctor Music
Cat: BUSHDR 003D

01. There's A Ghost In My House (Original Mix)
02. There's A Ghost In My House (Bush Doctors Bump-In-The-Night Mix)
03. There's A Ghost In My House (Bush Doctors Bump-In-The-dub Mix)

Buy It Here (Junodownload)

-:-

Links
BUSH DOCTORS | Soundcloud
BUSH DOCTORS | Facebook
BUSH DOCTORS | Myspace
BUSH DOCTORS | Youtube