BRODINSKI | EUROPEAN INTRODUCTION TO MOOMBAHTON



BRODINSKI .fr
Mental Groove/Turbo Recordings

"Hello Everybody! I just want to say I'm sorry for the name I gave to my moombahton mixtape. I know before me a lot of people known about Moombahton in Europe, I just felt right to call it like that because it was a good name, and I did want to introduce this music to the people who didn't know about it. I'm sorry if I offended some of you. I hope you like the mix anyway. With Love." (via Brodinski Official)

-:-

Brodinksi
European Introduction To Moombahton


Tracklisting:

01. Munchi - Gracias
02. Obeyah - African Flute (obeyah Rmx)
03. Heartbreak - Grown Man Shit
04. Munchi - Esta Noche
05. Heartbreak & Sabbo - Like That
06. Willy Joy - A Woman Like Me (Dillon Francis Rmx)
07. Munchi - Sandungueo
08. Steve Starks - Fr33ky in the Club
09. Jon Kwest - Godless
10. Diplo & Dillon Francis - Que Que Feat. Maluca
11. Boyfriend - Vodka House
12. Bassanovva - Chicken Lover (Munchi Rmx)
13. Dillon Francis & Dave Nada - Brazzer's Theme
14. Jon Kwest - Run Di Track
15. Heartbreak - Arroz Con Pollo
16. Jon Kwest - OG call
17. Gucci Vump - Shashtilism (Max Le Daron Rmx)

End Of Mix


Download It Here (Mediafire)

-:-

Links
BRODINSKI | Facebook
BRODINSKI | Myspace
BRODINSKI | Twitter
BRODINSKI | Blogspot
BRODINSKI | Soundcloud