I.D. | MUSTANG EP



I.D. .uk
Sub Slayers

'Mustang' EP was released on Sub Slayers and it's a 4-tracker ranging from breakstep to dubstep and, er, deepstep, has rave reviews in all the mags and stuff, and plays out from everyone, from Altered Natives to Starkey to Reso to TRG.

Artist: I.D.
Title: Mustang EP
Label: Sub Slayers
Cat: SLAYER 003

01. Mustang
02. Fresh Air
03. Tell Ya
04. Slope

Buy It Here (Junodownload)

-:-

Download
I.D. - Mustang VIP (Mediafire)

-:-


Then enjoy I.D.'s latest mix, packed full of nutritious dubs!

I.D.
Mix June 2010


Tracklisting:

01. I.D. & Baobinga ft. Rider Shafique - Gun Talk
02. Dubbel Dutch - Throwback
03. Baobinga ft. Killa Benz - Wine Up
04. Ill Blu - Bellion
05. Snide - Clubbin'
06. Warrior One ft. Lady Chann - King Riddim
07. So Shifty ft. Ward 21 & Natalie Storm - Clap (Top Billin Instrumental)
08. Seiji - Todo Mundo (Dub Mx)
09. DJ C ft. Miss Thing - Jump Up & Bounce
10. Wizzbit - Aquarius (Rmx)
11. Shorstuff & Mickey Pearce - Tripped Up (Ramadanman Re-Edit)
12. Seiji - Yesman
13. Baobinga & I.D. - Wang It
14. Skinnz - Make Me Feel
15. I.D. - Feudal
16. Blawan - Iddy
17. I.D. - Fresh Air
18. Jakes - Time Ends
19. I.D. - Tell Ya
20. Marcus Visionary - Left Foot Skank
21. I.D. & Skinnz - Most Highh
22. Dark Sky - Something To Lose
23. I.D. - Once Again
24. Setspeed - Flavour
25. Pixelord - Love Is...

End Of Mix

Download It Here (Mediafire)

-:-

Links
I.D. | Myspace
I.D. | Soundcloud
I.D. | Facebook
Bass Music | Website